- Schedule: Schedule is posted on the Web Site. Due to the poor turnout, at several tournaments, there are 2 Tuesday tournaments at the Links. The thought process is we can get out earlier and the course will not be as crowded. This might encourage more members to turnout.
- Competitions: You will no longer have to qualify for the A or the B championships. After the revisions come out on May 1st the top 16 indexes and ties will make up the Club Championship. The 2nd 16 and ties will make up the B championship. If the 16th spots have 2 or more players tied, they will have a play in match to see who moves on. Every member whose dues are paid will be included in the A or B and the Handicap unless they choose not to. The first 2 tournament scores will be used to seed the players 1 through 16. If you do not post a score in one of the first 2 outings you will be seeded last.
- Partners competition will be played again in the same format as last year. This competition will be finished by July no exceptions.
- Penalty strokes incurred from winning a tournament will only be applied in the calendar year they were received. No penalty shots will be carried over to the next year
- Dance: The attendance at the last 2 dances was extremely low, the dance seems to be a thing of the past. In lieu of the dance there will be a mid- season party the day of the Presidents Prize tournament, and at the end of the year we will have an Awards Party. Both parties will consist of an open bar and food. The Awards for the year will be given out at the end of the year party.
- Ryder Cup: If there is interest shown we will try and have a 2 round 1-night stay at Ballyowen and Wild Turkey golf courses. The dates we can go are Sept 21 & 22 or Sept 28 & 29. Both dates are Saturday, Sunday. The cost for golf and hotel is $370. There is also a Sunday, Monday option on October 6 & 7. This option is around $310.