March 31

While it is still not a certainty that we will play, I need to ask for a sign -up by Wednesday night. The weather forecast is decent after tomorrow night, but I do not know how much snow is on the course at the moment. I will ask that if anyone happens to drive by the golf course, to stop in there, find out, and please let me know. At this point, I have only Dean and Dominic committed so please respond by Wednesday night.

   As for the handicap, the following are signed up so far:
Don Courtman
Dean Marraccini
Tim Bell
Greg Courtman
Kieran Brosnan
Steve Mc Crimlisk
Dan Curtin
Mike Curtin
Jim Murphy
Kieran O’Sullivan
Steve Carey
Darren Talbot
Kevin Lynch
Barney Breen
Dominic Mulligan
John Scales
John Solon
Gerry Murphy
Pat Lafferty
Tom O’Meara
P.J. Colgan
Andy Pile
   To the rest of you, come out of hibernation and let me know ASAP so we can get the draw done by middle of next week….Jim