Woodlawn Sunday 6/5 outing

From: THIERRY ELIAS
Hi,

This is a message from Jim ‘Sam Champion’ Murphy:
‘The weather prediction for Sunday is pretty gloomy at the moment, with lightning/thunderstorms figuring prominently in the forecasts. We are monitoring those forecasts, but there is a high chance of cancellation of Sunday’s tournament at Split Rock.
Please check your email regularly until then.
In the event of a cancellation, we would reschedule the tournament to Sunday, 6/26.’

On a different note, a number of first round handicap matches still need to be played. Please make every effort to get in touch with your opponent and get the match played.
Also, please email me, Jim and John O’Meara with a result when you have one.

Thanks,

Thierry (on behalf of ‘Sam’)