Saturday April 4 8:12 @ Pelham Bay

From Jim Murphy:

Gents, The elements conspired against us this past week and the kick-off scramble was cancelled. We are hopeful that Spring weather appears this week and we get a chance to get out there in decent conditions next Saturday. As of this moment, the following have committed to play:
Marshall
Elias
Gilland
Wallace
Sweeney
Bell
Carey
G Murphy
J Murphy

I expect a good turnout so don’t wait till the last minute to sign up. Please let me know by Wednesday night if you plan to play.

It is the first stroke play event, and will be used for qualifying for club season-long competitions….have a good week, Jim