Saturday March 28 8:20am Split Rock

From:Jim Murphy

The weather forecast for next week makes it quite probable that we will be able to have our kick-off 2 man scramle. I will stay in contact with the golf course management and update you with the course status in the middle of the week. Meanwhile, I will take sign-ups for both the Partners Scramble, and the April 4th tournament (8:12, Pelham Bay). Please respond by Wednesday evening the 25th if you wish to play next Saturday…Thanks, Jim​ ​
​jmurph3333